Jane Austen Links
- Jane Austen Biography
- Jane Austen Society of North America
- Jane Austen Center (Bath)
- Jane Austen Project
- Jane Austen Trail
- Belle Meade Plantation-Jane Austen Book Club
- British Library-Virtual Copy of Austen's "History of England"
- Chawton House Library
- Literary Winchester
- Morgan Library and Museum-"Jane Austen's Life and Legacy"
- Regency Dances
- Regency Society of America-TN Chapter
- Traveller's Rest Plantation and Museum
- What Jane Saw (recreation of 1813 Joshua Reynolds exhibition attended by Jane Austen)
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Handmade Book Festival That Jane Austen Surely Would Have Attended!
Local Janeite, Caroline Davis, passed this poster on to me about "Handmade and Bound," Watkins
College of Art's wonderful fall festival that celebrates handmade books. I think that if Jane Austen were alive today, she would not miss this!!--Mildred Tilley