Jane Austen Links
- Jane Austen Biography
- Jane Austen Society of North America
- Jane Austen Center (Bath)
- Jane Austen Project
- Jane Austen Trail
- Belle Meade Plantation-Jane Austen Book Club
- British Library-Virtual Copy of Austen's "History of England"
- Chawton House Library
- Literary Winchester
- Morgan Library and Museum-"Jane Austen's Life and Legacy"
- Regency Dances
- Regency Society of America-TN Chapter
- Traveller's Rest Plantation and Museum
- What Jane Saw (recreation of 1813 Joshua Reynolds exhibition attended by Jane Austen)
Sunday, September 2, 2012
"A Little Tea, If You Please"
JASNA members obviously like the tea they're drinking!
Ten intrepid Middle Tennessee JASNA members made their way to Germantown in north Nashville on August 25 to enjoy an elegant afternoon tea at the Savannah Tea Company. Surrounded by teacups and vintage hats on the walls of the resaurtant, the Middle TN Janeites sipped three specialty teas as well as nibbled on elegant tea sandwiches, fruits, scones and bite-sized desserts. A watermelon sorbet ended this elegant summer repast!