Jane Austen Links
- Jane Austen Biography
- Jane Austen Society of North America
- Jane Austen Center (Bath)
- Jane Austen Project
- Jane Austen Trail
- Belle Meade Plantation-Jane Austen Book Club
- British Library-Virtual Copy of Austen's "History of England"
- Chawton House Library
- Literary Winchester
- Morgan Library and Museum-"Jane Austen's Life and Legacy"
- Regency Dances
- Regency Society of America-TN Chapter
- Traveller's Rest Plantation and Museum
- What Jane Saw (recreation of 1813 Joshua Reynolds exhibition attended by Jane Austen)
Monday, July 4, 2011
Exhibit at the Huntington--Revisiting the Regency: England, 1811-1820
If any Middle TN JASNA members are traveling to California this summer, they may wish to visit The Huntington in San Mateo for an exciting exhibit of rare books, mansuscrpts, prints and drawing documenting the Regency period in England. This exhibit commemorates the 200th anniversary of this age and includes numerous items that depict this "glittering, yet turbulent era." The exhibit runs from April 23-Aug. 1. Click here for more detailed information.