Jane Austen Links
- Jane Austen Biography
- Jane Austen Society of North America
- Jane Austen Center (Bath)
- Jane Austen Project
- Jane Austen Trail
- Belle Meade Plantation-Jane Austen Book Club
- British Library-Virtual Copy of Austen's "History of England"
- Chawton House Library
- Literary Winchester
- Morgan Library and Museum-"Jane Austen's Life and Legacy"
- Regency Dances
- Regency Society of America-TN Chapter
- Traveller's Rest Plantation and Museum
- What Jane Saw (recreation of 1813 Joshua Reynolds exhibition attended by Jane Austen)
Friday, October 1, 2010
Beth Patillo Enjoys a Jane Austen Walking Vacation
Walking tours have been popular for many years. However "literary walking tours" seem to be "reaching their stride." Local Nashville author Beth Patillo was recently interviewed about her recent Jane Austen walking vacation by Julie Johnson, U.S. Operations Manager of The Wayfarers travel company. Ms. Patillo discovered The Wayfarers travel company online when she was looking for Bronte-related tours. She missed the Bronte tour, but managed to get a place on the Austen tour!