Jane Austen Links
- Jane Austen Biography
- Jane Austen Society of North America
- Jane Austen Center (Bath)
- Jane Austen Project
- Jane Austen Trail
- Belle Meade Plantation-Jane Austen Book Club
- British Library-Virtual Copy of Austen's "History of England"
- Chawton House Library
- Literary Winchester
- Morgan Library and Museum-"Jane Austen's Life and Legacy"
- Regency Dances
- Regency Society of America-TN Chapter
- Traveller's Rest Plantation and Museum
- What Jane Saw (recreation of 1813 Joshua Reynolds exhibition attended by Jane Austen)
Friday, December 11, 2009
Jane Austen Centre Giftshop in Bath Offers Unique Christmas Gifts
Christmas cards adorned with Georgian-era shoppers, cross-stitch samplers, Jane Austen calendars, Pride and Prejudice earrings, Elizabeth Bennett lotion and tea towels imprinted with Mr. Darcy's proposal are just a few of the extraordinary Christmas gifts which the Jane Austen Centre Giftshop in Bath sells. Lovers of Jane Austen's works may find all sorts of special Austen-themed items online at: http://giftshop.janeausten.co.uk/acatalog/Christmas_Gifts.html
The Christmas tree ornament pictured above is a "literary ornament" which is filled with strips of texts from old editions of Pride and Prejudice topped off with a black ribbon. What more could any Austen fan wish for at Christmas?