- Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009
- Time: 2-4 pm
- Location: Arrington Vineyards in Franklin, TN http://arringtonvineyards.com/
- For Directions, go to: http://arringtonvineyards.com/directions.html
- This event will be a potluck-style picnic, so bring picnic food (i.e. small sandwiches, fruit, salads, desserts, etc.) Mildred will provide plates, napkins, cups, and eating utensils as well as iced tea and water. Jo Ann is planning to bring chicken salad and deviled eggs. If anyone wishes to purchase wine at Arrington Vineyards, this is an option. Everyone should bring something to sit on (blanket or quilt) in case all of the tables are taken. We will want to carpool as much a possible, so let Jo Ann or Mildred know if you plan to attend.
Jane Austen Links
- Jane Austen Biography
- Jane Austen Society of North America
- Jane Austen Center (Bath)
- Jane Austen Project
- Jane Austen Trail
- Belle Meade Plantation-Jane Austen Book Club
- British Library-Virtual Copy of Austen's "History of England"
- Chawton House Library
- Literary Winchester
- Morgan Library and Museum-"Jane Austen's Life and Legacy"
- Regency Dances
- Regency Society of America-TN Chapter
- Traveller's Rest Plantation and Museum
- What Jane Saw (recreation of 1813 Joshua Reynolds exhibition attended by Jane Austen)
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Summer Meeting Information: Box Hill Picnic
All Middle Tennessee JASNA members are invited to a "Box Hill Picnic"
Now if we can just figure out how to get all of the servants there to wait on us.........